SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling
The modules SAP FICO, SAP FInancial Accounting and SAP COntrolling, are important instruments and elementary components of the corporate management level.
It is critical that the financial situation of each commercial enterprise can be portrayed without errors and, if possible, without excessive expense or effort.
Individual components in SAP FI (SAP Financial Accounting)
SAP Financial Accounting (SAP FI) enables mapping of all the transactions in financial accounting. This module contains the following individual components:
- General Ledger Accounting (FI-GL)
- Accounts Payable (FI-AP)
- Accounts Receivable (FI-AR)
- Bank Accounting (FI-BL)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- Funds Management (FI-FM)
- Travel Management (FI-TV)
- Special Purpose Ledger (FI-SL)
SAP FI features
The SAP FI module has the following primary characteristics:
- Real-time integration
The real-time integration with subsequent modules enables better corporate strategic decisions and planning:
- SAP MM (Materials Management)
- SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
- SAP PP (Production Planning)
- SAP PM (Plant Maintenance)
- SAP PS (Project System)
- Management and display of accounting data
- All business transactions are recorded according to the document principle and they enable an unbroken audit trail from the balance sheet to the individual document
- Open integrated data flow
- The data flow between SAP Financial Accounting and the other components of the SAP system is ensured by automatic updates
- Data is available in real time within SAP Financial Accounting. Postings made in the subledgers always generate a corresponding posting in the general ledger
- Preparation of operational information to assist strategic decision-making within the organization
All cost-relevant data flows automatically from SAP Financial Accounting (SAP FI) into SAP Controlling (SAP CO)
All cost-relevant data flows automatically from Financial Accounting into Controlling. The system assigns the costs and revenues to different CO account assignment objects, such as cost centers, business processes, projects or orders. The relevant accounts in Financial Accounting are managed in Controlling as cost elements or revenue elements.
This enables you to compare and reconcile the values from Controlling and Financial Accounting.
SAP Controlling (SAP CO) is a very important module for management as it provides information for management decision-making. It facilitates coordination, monitoring and optimization of all processes in a company. This involves recording both the consumption of production factors and the services provided by the company.
Main tasks of SAP Controlling (SAP CO)
The main task of Controlling is planning and documentation of actual events. Actual and plan data is compared and variances are determined. Based on such variance determinations, management can intervene in the operational processes to make corrections.
SAP CO (SAP Controlling) is not only closely integrated with SAP FI (SAP Financial Accounting) but also with the SAP Logistics modules, so that all the data that is relevant for cost accounting can flow automatically into that area. The most important SAP Controlling components are:
- Overhead Cost Controlling (CO-OM)
- Product Cost Controlling (CO-PC)
- Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
- Profit Center Accounting (EC-PCA)
Triacos offers SAP Financial Accounting and SAP Controlling (SAP FICO, SAP FI, SAP CO)
As an SAP main contractor, we offer support for the introduction of innovative SAP project solutions, from the strategic objectives through to potential/feasibility analysis, process design and implementation, up to support for ongoing operations.
We provide tailored consulting in SAP ERP, SAP FICO and SAP ECC. Our committed goal is to provide your company with SAP FICO and SAP ECC support, and to provide you with advice and assistance at all times. Once we have worked with you to analyze your business processes, we can move on to implementing your processes in SAP from both a logical and a business perspective.
We offer comprehensive expertise in SAP FICO and have proven our competencies time and again in a wide range of customer projects. We are equally happy working with standard SAP from start to finish or providing you with a customer-specific and made-to-measure solution.
Triacos lets you see with is achievable and what is necessary, thus enabling you to take the right decisions during the introduction and optimization of SAP FICO.
SAP - Digital Supply Chain by Triacos
To ensure successful project handling and a digital supply chain, we supply all services needed from a single source.
- SAP General Contractor
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Manufacturing (MES)
- SAP System Integration
- SAP eCommerce (HYBRIS)
- SAP Basis / Installation / Development
- SAP Authorizations
- Project management as General Contractor
- Consulting / Strategy consulting
- System Integration
- Operations support
- Support after go-live