Due to today’s increasing requirements (throughput requirements), the topic of intralogistics or the control of company-internal material flows with transparent, flexible and integrated processes is critical. For this reason, it is especially important to us to optimize, organize, and manage company-internal processes, document flows and material flows using technical systems.
TRIACOS provides support for the replacement of legacy systems, refurbishment (retrofit), and the reconstruction of logistics systems. We offer comprehensive know-how in the SAP logistics modules. We are equally happy working with standard SAP from start to finish or providing you with a customer-specific and made-to-measure solution.
For all logistics and yard requirements, we offer appropriate solutions and we implement these in close cooperation with the customer.
As a competent partner, we provide support for the implementation of all conceivable logistics, transport and yard integration scenarios to handle goods transport quickly, precisely, just in time, and end-to-end.
Due to our many years of experience in logistics, the TRIACOS experts are very familiar with the logistics, transport, and yard components. Working together with the customer, we can develop a tailored solution that is adapted to any existing logistics systems.
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP EWM - Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP EWM - Add-On
- SAP MFC - Material Flow Control
- SAP LES - Logistics Execution System
- SAP APO SNP - Supply Network Planning
- SAP APO ATP - Available-to-Promise
- SAP APO PP/DS - Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling
- SAP APO MMP - Modell Mix Planning
- SAP APO SCC - Supply Chain Cockpit & Network Design
- SAP APO TP/VS - Transportation Planning and Vehicle Scheduling
- SAP TM - Transportation Management
- SAP YL - Yard Logistics
- SAP YM - Yard Management
Services from project management to support
- Project management as SAP Partner
- Consutling and strategy consulting
- System integration
- Operations support
- Support after go live