Invitation to the digital live event "SAP Industry 4.Now Forum" on 21.07.2020!
Around the world, industries, companies, and communities are developing strategies for a return to normality. In these challenging times, it is crucial for decision-makers to gain the deepest industrial insights as business resumes. That's why we would like to invite you to the digital live event "SAP Industry 4.Now Forum" on 21.07.2020! In addition to exciting keynotes, live panel discussions with top industry executives, you will get an overview of the integrative SAP manufacturing solution in our break-out session (12:00-12:30 pm) "SAP Manufacturing with SAP MII OEE Management @beverage industry":
- Batch tracing through integration of the process control system
- Inspection during production through integration in Quality Management (SAP QM)
- Material staging through integration in SAP (EWM)
- Trigger of maintenance notification (SAP PM)
- Transparency in production through Line Diagnostics
- Line Management with machine integration
The topics sound interesting to you? Then take a look at the agenda: https://events.sap.com/de-sap-industry-4-now-forum-our-online-event/de/agenda
And register directly! https://events.sap.com/de-sap-industry-4-now-forum-our-online-event/de/home
TRIACOS remains at your side as a reliable partner
On the occasion of the critical developments around Covid-19 it is our concern to inform you about the preventive measures taken by TRIACOS:
The safety and health of our customers and employees is our highest priority.
In addition, maintaining our business operations, our support and services and minimizing the adverse effects on our customers is at the center of our actions.
In addition to the official and country-specific recommendations and directives, TRIACOS, as part of the KRONES Group, defined numerous measures of its own at a very early stage, and these are updated daily, taking into account new information and experience already gained at our locations worldwide:
- Extensive and strict hygiene and behavioral instructions
- Adaptation of business trip regulations with travel bans to risk areas
- Consistent quarantine measures in case of suspicion and after return from risk areas (business or private)
- Using our global setup and expanding our digital support capabilities: Our remote support and helpdesk capacities have been significantly extended
- Home office and online customer support: All our employees are available to you as usual.
- Our primary goal is to ensure the operation of your software solutions.
You can of course contact your contacts at TRIACOS at any time to obtain further, more detailed information about your projects.
A transparent and open dialogue is the decisive basis for finding joint solutions to the upcoming challenges.
Should bottlenecks or inconveniences occur, we will inform you reliably and quickly about delays and travel problems of our service engineers.
TRIACOS as part of the KRONES family is very aware of its responsibility and will do everything in its power to master this difficult situation with and for our customers in a spirit of partnership and constructive cooperation.
Christian Gradt & Dr. Stefan Schunck
Managing Directors TRIACOS Consulting & Engineering GmbH
Update: Hannover Messe cancelled
Due to the coronavirus issue, the Hannover Messe has unfortunately been cancelled by the organizers. We would be pleased to present our showcases and live demos to you personally or online. Please contact us at any time using our query form.
Update: Hannover Messe postponed to 13 - 17 July
Due to the coronavirus issue, the Hannover Messe has been postponed to 13 - 17 July. Further information will follow shortly.
Take Advantage of...
- automatic batch tracing
- cost transparency in production
- inspection during production with automatic sensor recording
- integrated maintenance
You can find out more about these and many other exciting topics at the Hannover Messe 2020directly at SAP booth.
Update: Individual showcase presentation due to cancellation LogiMAT
Unfortunately LogiMAT 2020 was cancelled at short notice due to the coronavirus issue. We have prepared the exciting showcases listed below, which we do not want to withhold from you. We would be happy to present them to you in an individual conversation - in person or online.
- Provision for dispatch from the high-bay warehouse
- Goods receipt process with SAP UI5 technology & SAP QM integration
- Order to Cash in the beverage industry
- Connection of a scale in the SAP environment
Two trainees start their working life
On September 1, Daniel Fenzl ( apprenticeship as IT specialist for system integration) and Michelle Vogl (apprenticeship as office management assistant) started their three-year apprenticeship at TRIACOS. On the first day, the trainees were first provided with some information by the management, trainers and personnel management at a welcoming event. This was followed by a short tour of the building and an introduction round in the offices. As a small gift, both trainees were given a small "trainee box" with a few small gifts. After a joint lunch, Daniel and Michelle already started off to their respective departments and could already gain first insights into their future work.
We wish our two trainees a great start into the business world!