SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP ERP)
The SAP ERP (SAP Enterprise Resource Planning) System - also known as SAP ERP Central Component (SAP ECC) - is the basis of the SAP Business Suite and, therefore, the software that is first implemented in a local SAP environment. The Triacos SAP ERP service portfolio ranges from optimization of the data and processes up to integration and introduction.
When commercial enterprises plan the implementation of an SAP ERP system, they will discover that the use of an ERP integrator is very useful to prevent delays and negative influences.
We advise on the selection of the right SAP ERP components and we guide our customers purposefully through the SAP ERP integration and implementation. Together with our SAP Enterprise Resource Planning experts, Triacos provides sustainable added value for successful SAP ERP integration and SAP ERP implementation.
To define the optimal project scope, we support our customers in application-related workshops so that the business users can understand the main business processes and can identify deficits in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) that is currently implemented.
This process is also of benefit for the evaluation of the goals and expectations the business users have of the new SAP ERP system, and which main components they must implement in order to realize growth targets and competitive advantage.
SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- SAP R/3 ECC
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP CO – Controlling
- SAP FI – Financial Accounting
- SAP PP – Production Planning and Control
- SAP PP-PI – Production Planning for Process Industry
- SAP WM – Warehouse Management
- SAP MM – Materials Management
- SAP QM – Quality Management
- SAP PM – Plant Maintenance
- SAP PS – Project System
- SAP CS – Customer Service
- SAP SD – Sales and Distribution
- SAP PLM – Product Lifecyle Management
- SAP SRM – Supplier Relationship Management
- SAP TRM – Task and Resource Management
- SAP MRS – Multi Resource Scheduling
- APO DP – Demand Planning
- Projectmanagement as SAP GC (SAP General Contractor)
- Consulting and strategy consulting
- System Integration
- Operations support
- Support after Go-Live